Welcome to 13346, "The Friendly Zip"
- One of America's Friendliest Towns
- Video Tour of Hamilton I
- Video Tour of Hamilton II
- Calendar of Events
A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE!
- Small, picturesque villages
- Several lakes for fishing, boating and swimming
- Acres of State Land
- Culture, Recreation, Education, Green Space, Fresh Farm Produce
Something for everyone...
- Hamilton reflects the charm of the past while offering the conveniences of today's living.
- Community and university activities: music, theater, art exhibits, films, lectures, social and sporting events.
- A sound, fiscally responsible local government
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Excellent public schools - see below
- Numerous churches and social organizations
- Executive conference center
- Hamilton Municipal Airport
- Farmers Market on the Village Green every Saturday morning from May through October.
Antiques: The nearby Madison/Bouckville has more than 100 dealers, the largest group of antique shops located within a five mile radius anywhere in New York. Largest outdoor show in the state is held in every August.
Land, land, land: large parcels are available at reasonable prices, ideal for development, hunting, or recreational use.
Cazenovia Central Schools 315-655-1317
DeRuyter Central Schools 315-852-3410
Hamilton Central Schools 315-824-3300
Madison Central Schools 315-893-1879
Morrisville-Eaton Central Schools 315-684-9300
Sherburne-Earlville Central Schools 607-674-6380
Waterville Central Schools 315-841-3900
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
RECREATION - MADISON COUNTY
RECREATION - CHENANGO COUNTY
Chenango County Lakes
This page may contain "links" to third-party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Linked sites are not under the control of our site, and therefore we are not responsible for the material, information, contents, depictions or other inclusions in any such linked